UK
1 10 10
    Siguiendo La Luna
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

. " ."

:

(1945) . , 10 , . . .
    1973 . 1974 . , - . 2000 2001 . (DB AG). 2002 . 2009 . . 2007 ., 80 . . 2009 . .- . , . , , , , .
    . 2 2010 , . - , , , .
    , . , 1 2010 .
    , , , . , , , 50% , , , . 18% , .

:

http://www.de-zorata.de/world/eurozo...nhen-2010.html
    Jurgen : 08-10-2010 22:02
    "You are in black darkness and confusion, you know nothing about the forces that caused it, or you know next to nothing..."

Wolf
    Jan 2007
    Somewhere in the dark...watching you
    5 462
    Post Thanks / Like

: . " ."

, , , .

6 7 . 30 , 45 . 15- 10 %, -.

15- , 25 45 % . 70 80 % , , , . , . , . , . - , ...

, , , . , . , , ..
    When the full moon pales across the sky, and the madness in my veins becomes to cry, I will come for your poor, yellow soul, to bring you the terror of the ancient law; and the justice will only be tearing rule: the only award of the hunt is your blood, you fool

3. Jurgen thanked for this post
    100 Elina   DarkFallout
    May 2009
    Era of Austerity and Retrenching
    3 729
    Post Thanks / Like

, ...
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Good fences make good neighbors."

Those who attempt to level never equalise.

"If you pay people not to work and tax them when they do, don't be surprised if you get unemployment.... "

Wolf
    Jan 2007
    5 462
    Post Thanks / Like

, .
    When the full moon pales across the sky, and the madness in my veins becomes to cry, I will come for your poor, yellow soul, to bring you the terror of the ancient law; and the justice will only be tearing rule: the only award of the hunt is your blood, you fool

100 Elina   DarkFallout
    May 2009
    3 729
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolf
    , .
    , , , ...

, - , - ... ...
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

"If you pay people not to work and tax them when they do, don't be surprised if you get unemployment.... "

Wolf
    Jan 2007
    5 462
    Post Thanks / Like

DarkFallout
    , , , ...

, - , - ... ...
    2010. . . . .

100 Elina   DarkFallout
    May 2009
    3 729
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolf
    2010. . . . .

Wolf
    Jan 2007
    5 462
    Post Thanks / Like

. . .

100 Elina   DarkFallout
    May 2009
    3 729
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolf
    . . .
    , ... ... ... 'continue business as usual', 'continue life as usual' ... ...

Wolf
    Jan 2007
    5 462
    Post Thanks / Like

. , , , . (). , .

12. Didkus thanked for this post

1 () () . (0 1 )

1. : 3
    : 29-01-2012, 16:06
  2. : 1
    : 30-10-2011, 18:46
  3. : 4
    : 21-03-2011, 08:39
  4. ""
    Mona
    : 0
    : 21-02-2006, 18:48